Friday, July 17, 2009

On vacation

I'm just too lame to blog right now. I'm too lame to even comment. I've read exciting things that you all have been up to - Tornwordo's and Eroswings' travels, Rox's relay against cancer, Patron Saints post-weight loss surgery successes, Stewie changing his blog name (and more amazingly, actually blogging), and so much more - but I have been negligent in putting fingers to keyboard and commenting on these great posts. I haven't even linked up the new Matt Swift music blog yet. I know this won't change until at least after my bike ride (assuming I'm fit to do it - my back is in pain and I'm in physio). Hence, I'll reconnect with everyone sometime in August.

6 comments:

eroswings said...

Hi! Glad you're still around. Sorry about the back pain. I hope it gets better. Enjoy a good soak in the tub with a glass of wine--but I'd keep the cats out in case the crazy one decides to push the other one in again.

Best wishes on the bike ride!

Rox said...

Massages. Get some.

Don't sweat the being AWOL thing. It's all good. We'll be here when you get back from your AWOLity.

Stewie said...

Can't wait!

tornwordo said...

I want to see you if you come to town. Hope the back gets better.

Susan as Herself said...

Ooh--sorry to hear about the pain. I suggest sitting in a hot tub with the jet pointed right at it... Ahhhhhhhhhhh.

Tickersoid said...

I've found the most important part of avoiding back pain is good seating. Change it if it doesn't work for you or ajust it using pillows or a back roll.