“Adult Questions - Don’t Be a Pussy” meme. I’m not going to tag anyone on this, but feel free to steal it and provide your own answers.
1. Is there anyone on your blogroll you would have sex with?
This would make more sense if it read, "Is there anyone else on your blogroll you would have sex with? And of course. many.
2. Sex in the morning, afternoon or night?
Morning. But on a week-end, anytime. Recently - as it's been so long that I can't even remember what sex involves - 'while stopped at a red light' would be fine. And I'm a pedestrian.
3. Have you ever had to pull over on the side of the road to puke?
Yes. Well, I don't drink and drive so it was more that my cab driver had to pull over.
4. Have you ever taken your clothes off for money?
5. Shower or bath while having sex?
6. Do you want someone aggressive or passive in bed?
Passive brings to mind someone who isn't into it. So in that way, I want a guy to be aggressive even if I'm pegging him.
7. Do you love someone on your blogroll?
Of course! I love all in some way.
8. Love or Money?
Love. But a bit of both is nice.
9. Credit cards or cash?
10. Have you ever wanted a best friend?
I've had several and my bestest friend is like a sister.
11. Camping or a 5 star hotel?
Both completely different.
12. Where is the weirdest place you have had sex?
I'm pretty dull for locations
13. Would you shave your entire body (including your head)?
14. Have you ever been to a strip club?
15. Ever been to a bar?
16. Ever been kicked out of a bar or a club?
17. Ever been so drunk someone else had to carry you?
18. Had sex in a movie theater?
19. Had sex in a bathroom?
Not a public one.
20. Have you ever had sex at work?
No. Holds no appeal for me.
21. Ever been to an adult store?
I'm a regular.
22. Bought something from an adult store?
23. Have you been caught having sex ?
Nope. Again, no appeal in that for me.
24. Does anyone have naughty pics of you?
Yes. Hopefully they are destroyed.
25. Ever had sex with someone and called them by the wrong name?
Yes. I called an ex by a previous ex's name, or at least I started to. The name I was about to call him was Jon (pronounced 'Yone'). I had only said the yo- when I realized my mistake. I knew that the guy would have freaked so I covered by saying, "yo... yo, yo, YO BABY! You are so hot!!!!" He bought it and didn't seem upset by the fact that I sounded illiterate.