Saturday, June 12, 2010

Meme from IDV

1. What's your earliest memory?

I don't really remember anything before school. Vague memories of eating a cheese sandwich in my friend's treehouse. There were three of us and she had a peanut butter sandwich and our friend Alistair had a banana sandwich. We all were showing what each looked like chewed up.

2. What was the last thing you ate?
Sweet potato biscuits, fried plantain, and blackened catfish. Damn good meal. I will be back at that restaurant.

3. Would you support a comeback by Steps?
Perhaps if I knew who they were...

4. What is your dream car?
A Smart car sitting in a used lot nearby. Ah, if only I could justify us having a third car...

5. How tall are you?
5'9". Okay, not really, but if I were my weight would be in a healthier range.

6. Margaret Thatcher vs Queen Elizabeth II: Who would win and why/how?
QEII of course. All those people singing to send her victorious - well, surely some higher power is listening?

7. Mama Cass died choking on a sandwich. What sandwich filling would you happily choke on?
Cheddar Cheese and Branston pickle.

8. Has a pick-up line ever worked for you? If so, what was it? If not, what was the worst reaction?
It didn't start out as a pick-up line, but on an exchange to Quebec we had to take a French test upon arrival, and then six weeks later when leaving. Both times I scored 69 despite my French having improved considerably. Anyhow, I was saying to a group, "69! I can't believe I got 69 again". Then I noticed the incredibly sexy local guy nearby and added, "Mais j'aime le 69". We ended up making out as my train arrived.

One pick-up line that didn't work on me, and I remember it even 20 years later was some guy who made me guess how much he made. When I had no interest in his income he said, "Jesus Christ I hate chicks like you. You don't know how well I'm doing." I looked at him and stated, "I said I'm happy for you. If you think I'm going to suck your cock because of it. You're wrong." I think then he realized what an ass he sounded like.

9. You find yourself inexplicably cloned, barely wearing something sexy, and gagging for it. You would, wouldn't you?! Just out of curiosity, or maybe for some other reason?
You added to this didn't you? I knew what you were getting at the first time and yes, of course I would. Mind you, I'm often such a lazy lay that it might end up being a cuddle session. Still, I do have spectacular breasts. I would like to nuzzle them at least.

10. How did you find this blog? Go on, indulge me!
This is making me want to cry as I think I found you via UK bloggers who don't blog anymore: Imogen, Tickers, Clare and her love of cake... but probably originally via Glittering Lee (who still blogs) and him via Mainja who I now know in real life, and who lives in Toronto - but who doesn't blog anymore either!!!!

6 comments:

eroswings said...

I luv your answers!

I can imagine you doing a snack show and tell in the tree house...but really, once you chew up food, doesn't it all end up looking the same?

Catfish and biscuits and fried bananas sound delicious!

The pick up line answers were too funny! 69! At least you found a nice way to pass the time while waiting for your train!

And what a douche that dude was, trying to use his income as a pick up line! How dare he assumed you were some cheap prostitute! And how ladylike of you to not cuss him out but set him straight instead.

I hope you and your breasts get to spend some quality time together ;)

Inexplicable DeVice said...

Snooze, this is marvellous! Thank you for doing it.
I especially like your answers to 1, 5, 8 & 9. And yes I did add to 9 - Just to make it absolutely clear to anyone who may want to answer it. Although, I might have known you would have got the subtler question!

Susan as Herself said...

I will answer the last question---I found your blog through Matt's (Swift) blog after he started commenting regularly on my blog... and so the blogging circle of life continues to spin...

Rox said...

I also found you through Matt's blog. Isn't it sad when you realized some of your favorite Bloggers have shit the damn bed?! LOL!

You're my kind of chick, giving it to the guy with the bad pickup line! High five, sista!

tornwordo said...

glittering lee! I forgot about him, how did I lose the link? Cool meme. The boasting about income is a TOTAL turnoff for me too.

Snooze said...

Eros: I think you have to get a couple of friends together and play see food. Believe me, they do not look the same. If I remember correctly, cheese was particularly vile.
What makes me sad about dude with the lame pickup line is that it probably worked with some women.

IDV: You had such interesting creative questions!

Susan: Matt connected so many of us!

Rox; Yay again to Matt! I'm lucky that I get to see him IRL, and his incredible fiancee

Torn: I still have Lee linked and he just wrote his 1000th post. And yes, I was then and still am not interested in someone's income. As long as they make an effort to be productive in some way, I earn my own money and am fine with that.